You can file VAT return through FTA online portal. You have to ensure that you have met all the tax return requirements as per FTA before filing. It should be published at the end of each tax period to FTA. Once you get the form, you have to fill the boxes with accurate information regarding your purchase, sales, Input VAT, output VAT and so on.
VAT Return Form
This form is known as “VAT 201”. This is the one which you have to fill and submit to FTA. It is there in 7 different categories such as follows:
• Taxable Person Details
• VAT Return Period
• Additional reporting requirements
• VAT on sales and all other outputs
• Net VAT Due
• Declaration and Authorized Signatory
• VAT on expenses & other inputs
VAT Return Filing Procedure in UAE
• Login to FTA e-service portal
• From the navigation menu, click VAT > click on VAT 201 -VAT Return > VAT Return > VAT 201-New VAT Rtn. Then a new form will appear on the screen for new quarter VAT filing.
• Give required details of taxable person, VAT return period, VAT on sales and other outputs, VAT on Expenses and All other Inputs, Net VAT Due, Input Tax, Output Tax.
• Submit authorized signatory details and verify all the details given is accurate and either you can submit or you have an option to save it as draft.
We at Ibrahim Tawakul offers complete VAT services all over UAE. You can connect with our registered TAX agent for more queries.
If you have not registered yet. This blog may help you to know about VAT Registration in UAE.
We are not only providing Tax related services but also complete accounting solutions all over UAE.